Thank you Adeline for this nomination! I feel most obliged and sincerely thank you for making me feel right at home, along with a quite a few others! I am sure that all my reader-friends know about Adeline’s wonderful blog called Dancing In The Storm, however if you have not checked it out yet, please do. This blog always touches my heart and always offers a good-read! On top of that, Adeline is someone I really look up to and admire for her fierce love for Jesus Christ, her way of making people feel worth so much, also her wonderful testimonies and way of life which has added value t me in more way than one!
A message from Shaun, the creator of this award:
This is an award for everyone who is part of the “Word Press Family” I started this award on the basis that the WordPress family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only WordPress can. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents “Family” we never meet, but are there for us as family. It is my honour to start this award. Thank you, Shaun @ http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family.
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them.
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people that have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
So here goes, I nominate the following people for taking the time to read my blog and getting to know me, for encouraging me, for teaching me and for challenging me with their awesome blogs and for making me feel a part of the Word Press Family and their lives – reading their stories reminds me of the wonderful network of Christ, His body … my family! Thank you so much guys!! Bless you all abundantly in Jesus Name!
- Rene – Sweet Rains
- Terra – Living Simply In Abundance
- Joyce – Especially Made
- Heather – 40 Year Wonderer
- Kris – Kingsgrass
- Kevin – Memories Of Salvation
- Clayton – Tales 2 A Point
- Patricia – Life Of A Minister Mom
- Kenny T – Morning Story and Dilbert
- Ken – Full of Roses Inspirationals