Thank you Adeline for nominating me for THE VERSATILE BLOGGER award! This is such an honor, having your work recognized and appreciated by a fellow blogger! Sooo cool!
I have to share something about Adeline – Dancing In The Storm. The Lord has used Adeline and her husband to move mountains; she has worked with people – loads of people, many of which were sex slaves and drug addicts.
I read a piece yesterday about her testimony and adventures in Lima, the season which has come to an end, after much cultivating, sewing and nurturing. Her articles always grip my heart. They are ”versatile” to say the least. Everything from fun to serious to quirky and then the more personal, you have to go and check it out! Here is the direct link to the article I loved so much – ”CLOSURE”
The rules of accepting The Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
- Thank the person who gave you the award
- Include the link to their blog
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs you think are excellent for the award
- Contact them and inform them of the nomination
7 Things That You Should Know About Me 🙂
1. Let’s put it this way, I am not a singer, I can’t sing to save my life nor can my husband, so together we make an inharmonious melodic disarray of sounds but it’s so fun! I am glad worshipers and ”singers” are not 2 pea’s in a pod 😉
2. Five things I really miss eating when I am on a diet are Lemon Meringue (the South African way – full of sweet condensed milk), Cappuccino’s with cream, Biltong, Fresh Bread Rolls and expensive Chocolate of-course!!!
3. When I was a little girl I had an awful habit of biting people! I stopped when my mom bit me back! Ummm, needless to say, sometimes I still have the urge – really odd right? 😉
4. I don’t particularly have a favorite color, although I tend toward white most of the time, green and black to. Navy is lovely and deep wine red’s, Hhhmm, pink, purple, teal… Never mind, as you can see – this is where I am indecisive, they’re all so perfect.
5. My second favorite book is the Oxford Dictionary; I could sit and read it for hours! Is that lame?
6. I am actually allergic to my pet’s, I have 2 cat’s which I fell in-love with. Did I mention have always been a dog person? I have no idea how it happened! HaHaHa
7. Lastly, I am married to the most amazing man in the world for me. Our dream is to travel and travel and travel, meeting new people and ministering to those who do not know Christ and even to those who do, but have walked away.
The scripture that keeps me sober is – Luke 7:47 – ‘Therefore I say to you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven, for she loved much. But to whom little is forgiven, the same loves little.”
Another version says – ”Of him whom much has been forgiven, much will be required.”
There are loads of enjoyable blogs that I love reading, these are pretty nifty befitting the versatile category 🙂 That being said, I hereby nominate the following for the Versatile Blogger Award, in no specific order.
(I am still new at this so I don’t have 15 yet .. but will update it as I discover more 🙂 )